Easter Treats for Classmates (with free printable tags)

My boys love sharing holiday treats with their friends, but their school has a strict nutrition policy so I like to come up with simple "non food" options. Over the years, I have found that the key to making the treats fun and inexpensive is the packaging. Today, I am sharing the printable for the simple Easter treats my six year old is sharing with his classmates this year.


I found some adorable stretchy bunnies and tiny Easter notebooks at the dollar store. I put them in a little Easter egg covered bags, and stapled the tags I designed to the tops. Cute, right?


To download the tags I designed: right click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


These notes could be used with any Easter trinket that your little one chooses, and the treat bags are super-easy to put together. I think it is a fantastic sugar-free Easter treat... don't you?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....