Last Day of School Teacher Gift... with clever printable gift tags

I know that teachers have enough mugs and candles, so I love giving gift cards. I enjoy knowing that my gift will be used, but gift cards can be boring, and not very fun for kids to give. But don't fret, I have a solution! This little treat and clever tag provide the perfect packaging for gift cards on the last day of school.


The key to the cuteness is this clever "Enjoy your summer BREAK!" tag. To download the tag: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Then, just use a little bit of ribbon to add the tag to a bag containing a KitKat bar and a gift card.


You can also use a cute container, and attach the tag to a lovely gift basket.


I love think this is a wonderful way to transform a gift card into a gift, don't you? My boys will be proud to give these packages to their teacher on the last day of school.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....