Last Day of School 2017

Today was my boys' last day of school, so I thought I would pop by and let you know how we celebrated the milestone. We have a couple of fun traditions, and you can read about them below.


Our traditions are simple, but they mean a lot to my boys and I.

The first thing we do is head out for ice cream. We have been doing it for years, and we always take a picture. Check out some of our past pictures below.

And here is our picture from this year! I can't believe we have been doing this for SEVEN years. Where does the time go... and how have they gotten so big???


After our ice cream, we head home so that my boys can run through their finish line. It's my favourite part of the day.

Finally, we celebrate with small gifts. We don't do elaborate "grading gifts", but my boys always get new books to encourage them to read during their summer vacation.


We had a wonderful day, and we are now ready to start our summer adventure. Happy last day of school to you and your little ones!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....